Cydia founder Saurik is developing Jailbreak for iOS 11.1.2



This is a good news for all the Jailbreak community as iOS 11.1.2 Jailbreak can arrive any time soon.
Jay Freeman (Saurik) who is the founder of Cydia revelead that he is working on iOS 11 Jailbreak. Here is what he responded to one of reddit post:

Jay Freeman (Saurik) who is the founder of Cydia revelead that he is working on iOS 11 Jailbreak.

I never made “millions” and I currently lose a lot of money each month on Cydia. I now have a “day job” where I spend a bunch of my earnings to pay for it (which I then have to balance with Cydia work). I am working on the iOS 11 updates even so, because despite people like you always trying to dispell people from thanking me for my efforts, I have managed to maintain my passion for the concept of jailbreaking as I truly believe in the concept.

It is very disappointing to know how he has been maintaining cydia even though he is losing his money. But we can support him by donating small amount by visiting his website.

Also, there is another good news. iOS developer and hacker Abraham Mastri known as @cheesecakeufo has recently posted a picture on Twitter that shows Cydia running in iOS 11.1.2 with the help of tfp0 11.1.2 exploit. He says there is a lot of work that needs to be done to make it work properly.

We are near to the 10th anniversary of Cydia so let’s hope, we will get to Jailbreak our iOS device soon.

Stick with us for more Jailbreak news and rumors.

Share :

Facebook Twitter Google+
Back To Top